Tilsav Migration

Higher Education- Under and Post Graduation

higher education consultant melbourne

Professional Higher Education Consultants in Melbourne

Want to immigrate to Australia for higher studies? Looking for post-graduation visa options in Australia? If yes, we are here for you. We are a full-service education consultancy in Melbourne that is proudly helping candidates in applying for higher education courses in Australia.

In order to apply for higher education visa, students must have a confirmed enrolment for any course at an Australian university for:

  • Associate’s degree
  • Bachelor’s degree
  • Graduate certificate
  • Graduate diploma
  • Master’s degree
  • Higher education diploma/advanced diploma

Eligibility To Apply For Higher Education Visa

In order to be eligible, you must:

  • Provide proof of acceptance onto a Higher Education course at an Australian college/university.
  • Have enough funds to pay travel, tuition, and maintenance costs for themselves.
  • Meet the level of English Language proficiency set by the organisation you’ll be studying with.
  • Meet various health requirements, including having health insurance.
  • Meet character requirements, usually a criminal record check.
higher education visa agent melbourne

Post Graduate Visa Options

Are you an international student who wants to stay in Australia after graduation? If so, Temporary Graduate Visa (subclass 485) is just for you. It allows eligible candidates to live, study, and work in Australia for up to 6 years and also provides a pathway to other visas. The visa has four streams:

  • Graduate Work stream
  • Post-Study Work stream
  • Second Post-Study Work stream
  • Replacement stream

At Tilsav Migration & Education, we can take you through the higher education visa application process. We also have connections with leading colleges and universities that can help you secure a seat in your choice of professional course.

Looking for higher education consultants or student visa agents in Melbourne for course change? Please Contact Us